Hello I'm Ailsa Wright - Hypnotherapist
- Diploma in Advanced Ericksonian hypnotherapy & NLP (Peter Delves Associates)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Pure Hypno-Analysis (IAPH)
- Diploma in BrainWorking Recursive Therapy level 1
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy BSY
- Diploma in Kinesiology BSY
- Diploma in Systematic Kinesiology (Northern School of Kinesiology)
- Diploma in Soul Retrieval (AHH)
- Practitioner of the Re-connection (Eric Pearle)
Ongoing And Advanced Training Attended
- 'Thrive' Changing Limited Belief Systems - Advanced Level
- Easy Smoking Cessation
- BWRT Level 1
- Effectively Assessing, Engaging and Motivating Clients
- Understanding and Helping Survivors of Sexual Abuse and Rape
- Hypnosis Suggestion and Influence
- Relaxed Childbirth Therapy
- Hypno-analytical Techniques and Successful Free Association - Advanced Level
- Secrets of Successful Hypno-analysis
- Successfully Treating Childrens Problems with Blowaway Technique
- Forensic and Investigative Hypnosis
- Body Language and Non-Verbal Communication for Professionals
- 8 week Mindfulness course
- CRB check completed to work with children and vulnerable adults
I've always loved travel and adventure and so spent my early years into my 30's working in the super-yacht industry. This took me around the world, satisfying my wanderlust and also gave me a fantastic opportunity to explore and experience different belief systems, cultures and mindsets. Because of my lifelong fascination with the mind/brain, what make us tick and consciousness etc, my travels enabled me to broadened my perspective and offered me the opportunity to attend many workshops, conferences and lectures on philosophy, psychology and consciousness.
It soon became apparent that the core theme always seemed to be the subconscious mind, which underpins our decision making, beliefs and how we interact with others. I felt compelled to learn more and deepen my understanding so made the decision to return to the UK, to train and gain qualifications in the field of hypnotherapy and psychotherapy.
Over the last 17 years I've had the privilege and opportunity to help many individuals improve their mental and emotional well-being.
In the year 1999 I trained with Peter Delves Associates in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy & NLP, and then continued my studies with the IAEBP. The IAEBP is a non-profit making organization and as a member I have followed a course of training in Psychotherapy, Analysis, Hypnosis and The Thrive programme. I've recently gained a new qualification in BWRT (BrainWorking Recursive Therapy) which I'm incredibly excited about as it's proving to be remarkably quick and effective in completely resolving many emotional issues which would normally take weeks or even months to remedy.
As a therapist, I incorporate Suggestion, Visualisation, NLP, BrainWorking Recursive Therapy, Applied Psychology, Analysis, Psychological Well-being Coaching, Philosophy and Mindfulness.
Every person who walks through my door is unique, and because we are all unique we all respond differently to therapy, therefore I use a more integrative approach and tailor sessions to each individual.